94: How Alborz Fallah Disrupted an Industry and Made it Big with a Small Car Blog
All entrepreneurs and startups are underdogs in one way or another. After all, in order to be an entrepreneur you’re already going against the grain, and in order to be successful you must be willing to challenge the status quo no matter how large or small.
But it’s not everyday you find someone who manages to completely disrupt a billion-dollar industry with nothing more than a blog, some hustle, and a keen sense for marketing.
In this modern day tale of David and Goliath, we speak with Alborz Fallah, who armed only with a blog managed to take on the centuries-old automotive industry and come out on top. Today his blog brings in millions of dollars in advertising revenue and challenges some of the biggest media companies in the world.
But it didn’t happen overnight. It took some grit and a great understanding of marketing and branding to get to where he is today. Something that he readily shares with us in today’s interview.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- Tips on finding the right audience and niche for your product
- All you’ll ever need to know on how to successfully build your brand through trust and customer satisfaction
- What it means to have a good reputation in your industry
- Where to go when you’re looking for resources to grow your company
- The best way to foster your brand’s community
- & much more!