Want the heads up when new stories drop? Subscribe Here
One of the greatest misconceptions you’ll encounter in the startup world is the one about age. You’ll hear would-be entrepreneurs constantly telling themselves that they’re too young, or that they’re too old, or that they’re just waiting for that right moment to finally become an entrepreneur.
There is no perfect moment waiting around the corner for you, because the perfect moment only comes to those who actually go out there and create it.
Ben Chaib, founder of Sell and Succeed, is the perfect example of that. After working in the corporate world for 25 years, he decided that enough was enough. He had the skills and ability to generate millions in revenue, but he wasn’t getting the return that we wanted. So he set out and created his own business, and today he’s consulting hundreds of other aspiring entrepreneurs on how to market for success.
“We are great at doing things for others, but we are not great at doing it for ourselves. But we deserve it more than others,” he says.
While relatively new to entrepreneurship, Ben is no slouch when it comes to knowing how to make a business work.
In our interview with Ben, we get invaluable insight from one of the top business coaches in the world as he breaks down his sales process and shows us what it means to be a great marketer.
In this interview you will learn:
- Ben’s 8-step process of marketing and making sales
- The advantages of having a business coach and good mentors to help you start your own business
- Tips on how to make a sales process that is authentically you
- How to find clients and target audiences through Facebook marketing
- Why you need to get your customers to connect and feel comfortable talking about their business with you
- & much more!
If you wish to download Ben’s 8 Step checklist you can do so here.