91: How to Capture Every Lead All The Way to Checkout With Brian Moran
As the dominance of technology keeps on gaining steam, some non-techy, would-be entrepreneurs are made to feel discouraged. How can they compete with all the slick coders starting businesses in this virtual world?
That didn’t stop non-coder Brian Moran from making serious money online, and ultimately making it big in the competitive niche of Software as a Service (SaaS).
No programming geek, Moran was a marketing major, but primarily a baseball player, in college. He had hoped to continue his baseball career after graduating, but an injury forced him out of the ballpark and into the office.
His office job was stable, well-paid, low-stress … and intolerable.
“I was just bored out of my mind. I was getting paid well, great benefits, I had just gotten married,” says Moran. “But someone else was controlling every aspect of my life.”
Six years and a newborn later, Moran is now the founder of the successful SamCart checkout service, which counts Foundr as one of its many customers. In the time between, Moran was consistently hitting it out of the park with multiple online businesses.
Get ready, Moran’s story isn’t your average ball game.
- In this interview you will learn:
- How to build a SaaS company even if you don’t have the technical skills
- The 7 Key elements of a checkout page that actually converts
- Brian’s marketing tactics that’s led him to build multiple successful companies
- What you need to make it as an SaaS startup
- How to reduce churn and create loyal customers for life
- & much more!