Foundr Magazine is the magazine for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. Over 1 million entrepreneurs consume our content every month for advice on startups, entrepreneurship, marketing and growth. Our covers have featured people such as Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin, Tony Robbins and many more game changing foundrs.
We’re a high performance team of exceptionally talented and diverse individually, and we nurture each other’s personalities, creativity and obsessions to bring forth unique content, products and services to the market. Our goals is to build a house hold name entrepreneurial brand that impacts the lives of 10’s millions on a monthly basis, and it takes an entire team committed to something bigger than themselves to make that kind of impact.
Why We Need You
We are currently experiencing substantial growth in our business. We are seeking high-calibre individuals who want to help push us to the next level. If you like to move quickly and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast paced, results-based environment.
We take pride in creating some of the best free and premium content for entrepreneurs and startup foundrs in the market, and we’re just getting started.
What Is The Role?
We are looking for a CRO/Funnels Specialist to help build and develop sales funnels and optimize conversions.
You should not only need to have a deep understanding for the business and positioning, but also the psychology behind what drives conversions. Specifically, you’ll be building and optimizing marketing funnels and this is what you will live and breathe everyday. You’re excited by numbers and data. You will be responsible for driving and optimizing traffic from the top all the way to the bottom of marketing funnels.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Skills & Experience
Marketing Funnels & CRO Management
- Running back-to back A/B tests on every part of our business excites the hell out of you!
- You’re familiar with marketing automation software like Infusionsoft, and landing page builder tools like Clickfunnels
- Proven track record of building and optimizing marketing funnels that impacted the bottom line in a big way.
- Growth projects are HIGHLY iterative. Many ideas won’t work. This means you’ll put your heart and soul into projects that flop on a regular basis. That’s the nature of the work. But you need to be able to tackle the next iteration with as much gusto and passion as you did the first time. Out of 10 of our projects, at least 8 of them won’t work. You’re okay with that.
Data & Analytics
- You’re obsessed with data and use it to inform your decisions
- You’re a numbers person and have a strong attention to detail
- You obsess over your results and are always connecting your work back to business goals like revenue and profit
- Our team moves at an exceptionally high tempo, you’ll be shipping weekly if not daily. You’ll need to find that perfect balance between high quality code and getting a project shipped.
- You enjoy working closely with a team of highly motivated colleagues, to implement & continuously iterating marketing strategies & projects, fast and hard.
- You are passionate about online business. You may have even started your own online business
- You ship and always meet deadlines
Job Opportunity Location
This is a full-time role based in our HQ in Melbourne, Australia.
How To Contact Us
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we’d love to talk to you. Please send a video to email@example.com walking us through 2 marketing funnels you have optimized / built or both with the changes you made and how it has impacted revenue.